Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining and it is going to be a beautiful late winter day. It’s going to be perfect for playing outside with the newest member of our family, Rangeley Noodle! Last weekend we got a black lab puppy and my daughters named him Rangeley Noodle. Rangeley is for one of our favorite places in Maine and Noodle because my five-year-old thought it was fun to say and the rest of us went with it. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope you have something fun to do outside too.
This week I started a new course called Five Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom, Even if you missed the first week, you can still sign-up and get all of the lessons.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. A Round-up of Pi Day Resources
2. AI Tools are Coming to Google Workspace Tools
3. An Overview of Using and Detecting Artificial Intelligence
4. 15 Microsoft Forms Tutorials for Teachers
5. A New Answer to the Questions I’m Asked the Most
6. Annotate Videos With Text and Pictures
7. Whimsical – An AI Concept Map Generator
Make More Money This Year!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My youtube channel has more than 45,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile a time or two every week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava,
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com, If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.
DISCLAIMER: I hereby declare that I do not own the rights to this music/song. All rights belong to the owner. No Copyright Infringement Intended.
#Puppy #Week #Review
You must log in to post a comment.