Boy, 15, burst into flames in station electrocution horror as dare went incorrect

Muhammed Ali Altundal used to be rushed to health center after he grabbed a high-voltage energy line all the way through a teenage dare long gone incorrect. A “burst of light” erupted from the 15-year-old’s frame when he touched the overhead energy line at a teach station. He is recently preventing for his lifestyles in a health center in Turkey, as his father blames the incident on a social media problem.

We’ll be bringing you the very newest updates, photos and movies in this breaking information tale.

For the newest information and breaking information consult with: /information

Stay up-to-the-minute with all of the giant headlines, photos, research, opinion and video at the tales that topic to you.

Follow our social media accounts right here on and @daily_express

Source hyperlink

DISCLAIMER: I hereby claim that I don’t personal the rights to this tune/tune/Article/Art. All rights belong to the landlord. No Copyright Infringement Intended.

#Boy #burst #flames #station #electrocution #horror #incorrect

Leave a Reply

Translate »
%d bloggers like this: