Posted on twenty second June 2022 through hstebbings1
Zhenya Loginov is the CRO @ miro, the main visible collaboration platform that is helping carry groups in combination and meaningfully improves the way in which other people paintings. At Miro, I run the go-to-market group of 700+ other people throughout 11 international workplaces. Prior to Miro, Zhenya used to be the COO @ Segment the place he constructed and ran the worldwide go-to-market group of 200+ other people, expanded the product-market are compatible into the Enterprise and grew earnings 6x, resulting in their acquisition through Twilio for $3.2 Bn. Finally, earlier than the section, Zhenya led a 100-person group at Dropbox throughout a lot of other purposeful spaces.
In Today’s Episode with Zhenya Loginov You Will Learn:
1.) Entry into Sales as an Outsider:
- How Zhenya made his means into gross sales as an interloper and got here to be one of the robust earnings leaders lately with Miro?
- What are 1-2 of the most important takeaways for Zhenya from his time at Segment and Dropbox? How did they have an effect on his mindset lately?
- Why did Dropbox now not win the endeavor once they had the risk? What errors did they make?
2.) The Sales Playbook: What, Why and How:
- What does “the sales playbook mean to Zhenya?
- Does the founder need to be the one to create the sales playbook?
- What are the signs that the founders needs to bring in their first sales hire?
- Should this sales hire be a sales leader or more junior sales rep?
- Is it possible to run a PLG and enterprise sales motion at the same time in the early days of the company?
- What do many founders misunderstand when contemplating adopting an enterprise sales strategy?
3.) Hiring the Team:
- How does Zhenya structure the interview process for new sales hires?
- Zhenya spends 5 hours with each candidate, what does he look to get out of each meeting?
- How does Zhenya break down the criteria for what he wants to see? What are some examples of this?
- How does Zhenya test to determine if the candidate has these criteria? What questions does he find to be most revealing? Why does Zhenya find case studies to not be useful?
- How does Zhenya use interview panels to ensure he makes the right hiring decision? Who is on the panel? At what stage do they meet the candidate? How does Zhenya like to use the panel?
4.) Laying the Groundwork: The Onboarding Process:
- What is the right way to structure the onboarding process for all new sales hires?
- What are some early signs that a new sales hire is not working?
- What can sales leaders do to ensure new reps get “early wins” at the board?
- What can management do to make sure the gross sales group has excellent cross-functional verbal exchange around the org? What works? What does not paintings?
- What are one of the most largest demanding situations of working a far flung gross sales group?
“Source of This Article:- “https://www.thetwentyminutevc.com/zhenya-loginov/
Sell Your Internet Make Money 100% Real 1GB = $1:-
“We sharing content only for awareness purpose. If you are the owner of this content or material and want to remove this then Mail us, We will remove it as soon as Possible.”
"Contact Us:-" "News Fall Out"
"Address : New Delhi, India"
"Email : [email protected]"
- “Whatsapp No.: +91-9716588082″
- “Websites : www.newsfallout.com
#Sales #Founders #Create #Sales #Playbook #Structure #Interview #Hiring #Process #Sales #Reps #Interview #Panel #Effectively #Zhenya #Loginov #CRO #Miro #20VC